Australia – tailor made holidays and adventure travel
Variety, variety, variety… in terrain, weather and experiences – that is Australia and here a destination that truly offers something for everyone. Cosmopolitan cities with world-class culture, shopping, cuisine and wines, Outback adventure, Tropical Rain Forests, Unesco World Heritage sites, Coral Reef’s … the list goes on and on.
Sit back and enjoy a coach tour, or experience one of the world’s great train journeys – the legendary Ghan from Adelaide to Darwin, or the Indian Pacific from Perth to Sydney across the Nullabor Desert.
Self-drive by car or camper/motorhome giving you complete flexibility and freedom or venture off the beaten track with a 4WD. Whether this is your first exploration, or a return visit, Australia has so much to offer. Explore with us each State in turn. Fit a bit of each into your itinerary, or given the time, see each State properly – click into each State for further guidance.
- New South Wales - including Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- Queensland - including the Great Barrier Reef, The Daintree and The Whitsundays
- Northern Territories - including The Red Centre and Kakadu
- Western Australia - including Perth and the Ningaloo Reef
- South Australia – including Kangaroo Island
- Victoria - including the Great Ocean Road
- Australian Capital Territory
- Itinerary Ideas